Stop HFCS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stop HFCS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thomas' English Muffins now with no High Fructose Corn Syrup

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brenda

Thomas' English Muffins now with no High Fructose Corn Syrup Empty
PostSubject: Thomas' English Muffins now with no High Fructose Corn Syrup   Thomas' English Muffins now with no High Fructose Corn Syrup Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 4:59 pm

I am so excited to report....
Just bought a pack on Thomas Hearty Grain Whole Wheat English Muffins and on the front it is labeled "Now with NO HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP" word is getting out that we want products without HFCS. I for one will be contacting Thomas' to thank them. I hope you'll join me in supporting their decision!

www.thomasenglishmuffins.com
Back to top Go down
MammyJoyce

Thomas' English Muffins now with no High Fructose Corn Syrup Empty
PostSubject: Thomas' Is Great!   Thomas' English Muffins now with no High Fructose Corn Syrup Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 5:58 am

If you like English Muffins & are weight conscious, give the Thomas'BetterStart english muffins a try. No HFCS & 8 grams of fiber & only 100 calories = a delicious healthy 1 point for Weight Watchers! flower
Back to top Go down

Thomas' English Muffins now with no High Fructose Corn Syrup
Page 1 of 1