Stop HFCS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stop HFCS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Help encourage cola companies to use cane sugar or beet sugar instead of high fructose corn syrup

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
waku2waku

Help encourage cola companies to use cane sugar or beet sugar instead of high fructose corn syrup Empty
PostSubject: Help encourage cola companies to use cane sugar or beet sugar instead of high fructose corn syrup   Help encourage cola companies to use cane sugar or beet sugar instead of high fructose corn syrup Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 5:54 pm

After watching the King Corn documentary, I woke up with concerns about high fructose corn syrup. If you are interested, there's a campaign to get cola companies to use cane sugar or beet sugar instead of high fructose corn syrup at here.

I just signed up. If you want a bit of background of how the HFCS became so popular in the states, there's a great article from Tom Philpott at here which really nicely relates its growth.

Thanks. Paul.
P.S. Felt bad starting a new topic on this issues, but I didn't see where else to post this info.
Back to top Go down
Elaine/Admin
Admin

Help encourage cola companies to use cane sugar or beet sugar instead of high fructose corn syrup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help encourage cola companies to use cane sugar or beet sugar instead of high fructose corn syrup   Help encourage cola companies to use cane sugar or beet sugar instead of high fructose corn syrup Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:57 am

Sorry for my late response. Can you post a link to the article? I would really like to read it.

Thanks,
Elaine
Back to top Go down
https://stophfcs.aforumfree.com
GREYWOLF

PostSubject: The super simple solution....   Help encourage cola companies to use cane sugar or beet sugar instead of high fructose corn syrup Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:05 am

The solution to HFCS in our food supply is uber-simple. Repeal the anti-freetrade sugar cane tax.

ADM and their buddies used their great stacks of $$$ to buy the favor of high taxation on sugarcane so they could make more stacks of $$$ off selling the toxin known as HFCS.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help encourage cola companies to use cane sugar or beet sugar instead of high fructose corn syrup   Help encourage cola companies to use cane sugar or beet sugar instead of high fructose corn syrup Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help encourage cola companies to use cane sugar or beet sugar instead of high fructose corn syrup
Page 1 of 1