Stop HFCS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stop HFCS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HFCS and Autism??

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
colinsmom

HFCS and Autism?? Empty
PostSubject: HFCS and Autism??   HFCS and Autism?? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:16 am

Hello All-

I have visited this site a few times in the past but I just read something that says that mercury has been found in HFCS. I have a son who is on the autism spectrum and I have always felt that there is a connection between his behaviors and the amount of HFCS he has eaten that day. It makes sense if there is mercury in HFCS that this would be the case. I am going to study up and really consider taking him and the rest of our family off any food or drinks that contain HFCS. This site will be a great resource. Anyone else think their might be a link between HFCS and autism???
Back to top Go down
Elaine/Admin
Admin

HFCS and Autism?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: HFCS and Autism??   HFCS and Autism?? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:02 pm

I just heard about this too!! Thank you for posting.

Here is a link to one of the articles I was able to find: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/01/26/AR2009012601831.html

This is pretty scary stuff!
Back to top Go down
https://stophfcs.aforumfree.com
christine43

HFCS and Autism?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: HFCS and Autism??   HFCS and Autism?? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 9:05 am

I just joined today because I read an article about mercury in HFCS, I have three on the spectrum. One of them, OP, is a Colin too.
Back to top Go down
stinkymcgee

HFCS and Autism?? Empty
PostSubject: Mercury   HFCS and Autism?? Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 7:55 pm

Some HFCS does contain mercury which is probably the most toxic thing on earth. Mercury is suspect in autoimmune disorders, autism, retardation, alzheimers, and the list goes on. Problaby the most dangerous source of mercury toxicity is in your mouth.

Stinky
Back to top Go down
Elaine/Admin
Admin

HFCS and Autism?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: HFCS and Autism??   HFCS and Autism?? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:37 pm

Thanks for sharing. How scary. Now and then I let my kiddo drink a soda. I'll have to rethink this, even though it's so infrequent.
Back to top Go down
https://stophfcs.aforumfree.com
Sponsored content

HFCS and Autism?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: HFCS and Autism??   HFCS and Autism?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HFCS and Autism??
Page 1 of 1