Stop HFCS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stop HFCS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pizza Hut New Pizza " The Natural" No HFCS

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Brenda

Pizza Hut New Pizza " The Natural" No HFCS Empty
PostSubject: Pizza Hut New Pizza " The Natural" No HFCS   Pizza Hut New Pizza " The Natural" No HFCS Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 10:13 pm

Hurray for Pizza Hut, I just found this can't wait to try it. I am so grateful to Pizza Hut for giving us a pizza that is without HFCS and it's all natural!!

see link for the article

http://www.slashfood.com/category/high-fructose-corn-syrup/ Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Elaine/Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pizza Hut New Pizza " The Natural" No HFCS   Pizza Hut New Pizza " The Natural" No HFCS Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:50 pm

Has anyone tried this yet? I'm very curious.
Back to top Go down
https://stophfcs.aforumfree.com
kaspersky1

PostSubject: Re: Pizza Hut New Pizza " The Natural" No HFCS   Pizza Hut New Pizza " The Natural" No HFCS Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 8:39 pm

Tech Rep: "Yes, it is. How may I help you?"
Caller: "The cup holder on my PC is broken and I am within my warranty period. How do I go about getting that fixed?"
Tech Rep: "I'm sorry, but did you say a cup holder?"
Caller: "Yes, it's attached to the front of my computer."
Back to top Go down
kaspersky1

PostSubject: Re: Pizza Hut New Pizza " The Natural" No HFCS   Pizza Hut New Pizza " The Natural" No HFCS Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 8:41 pm

A tough looking biker had been in the biker bar for quite some time when he finally decided it was time, once again to hit the road. He stepped through the front door of the bar and instantly realized that his bike had vanished from the spot he had parked it.
"All right" he said loudly, coming back into the busy biker bar "I'm going to have a shot of whisky and if my hog isn't back up front by the time I'm done, what happened in Detroit will happen here too!"
Back to top Go down
kingstone

PostSubject: Re: Pizza Hut New Pizza " The Natural" No HFCS   Pizza Hut New Pizza " The Natural" No HFCS Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 9:02 am

Hurray for Pizza Hut, I just found this can't wait to try it. I am so grateful to Pizza Hut for giving us a pizza that is without HFCS and it's all natural!!

see link for the article
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pizza Hut New Pizza " The Natural" No HFCS   Pizza Hut New Pizza " The Natural" No HFCS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pizza Hut New Pizza " The Natural" No HFCS
Page 1 of 1