Stop HFCS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stop HFCS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Letter to The Corn Refiners Association after FDA ruled HFCS is NATURAL!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amy

Letter to The Corn Refiners Association after FDA ruled HFCS is NATURAL!! Empty
PostSubject: Letter to The Corn Refiners Association after FDA ruled HFCS is NATURAL!!   Letter to The Corn Refiners Association after FDA ruled HFCS is NATURAL!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 10:40 am

I wrote this exact message to the CRA and I wanted everyone to know that the FDA had ruled July 2008, in COURT PROCEEDINGS that HFCS is natural. I am outraged and very sad that this could happen. This is what I wrote them:

It is funny that you (CRA) are feeling heady about this ruling. Your $30 million dollar ad campaign is a joke. You can fool some of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all of the people all of the time. American's in the health industry are WARNING their patients about HFCS. It happens everyday across America, in hundreds of medical offices. Your cat is out of the bag. HFCS is EVIL! You are promoting a chemical that is KILLING AMERICANS. How do you sleep at night? This is chemical warfare. You should be arrested. It is not "natural" and you know this. It is not "found" in nature, it is chemically processed. You paid the FDA. The FDA has very little funding from the government because industries like yours "pay" the FDA under the guise of grants and research. I will still wear my "HFCS is Evil" to Publix and to public events. I have enjoyed educating several thousand people over the past 5 years about this evil. Good luck in your pathetic attempt to paint a smiley face on a devil!
Back to top Go down
Elaine/Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Letter to The Corn Refiners Association after FDA ruled HFCS is NATURAL!!   Letter to The Corn Refiners Association after FDA ruled HFCS is NATURAL!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 5:04 pm

Wow Amy!

What a great letter. I love the tee shirt you wear (or is it a pin?).....what a great idea.

I think we need to get corporatism out of government if we ever hope to have honest and concise evaluations of products which impact our health as consumers.
Back to top Go down
https://stophfcs.aforumfree.com
Amy

PostSubject: It's a T-shirt   Letter to The Corn Refiners Association after FDA ruled HFCS is NATURAL!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 7:08 pm

Hi Elaine,
I'm so glad you were OK with my letter. I was afraid it was too emotional for you to post. I (and my DOCTOR husband) wear the T-shirt in Publix grocery stores and around in public. There are lots of these kind of shirts if you google them!! I told the CRA (corn refinery association) that LOTS of medical professionals were warning their patients and I was telling the TRUTH!! I am a Nurse-Midwife and my hubby is the OB/GYN in the office. Not ONE of our HUNDREDS of patients leave without the HFCS is EVIL lecture. Bad for them and bad for the BABY!! My house will never see another HFCS item. My kids LOVE veggies and fruit. Funny thing is they HATE cake and sodas.. If it isn't from the Earth we don't eat it.

Thanks again for the GREAT site! It is a dream of mine too, but I am happy to support you!!
Amy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Letter to The Corn Refiners Association after FDA ruled HFCS is NATURAL!!   Letter to The Corn Refiners Association after FDA ruled HFCS is NATURAL!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Letter to The Corn Refiners Association after FDA ruled HFCS is NATURAL!!
Page 1 of 1