Stop HFCS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stop HFCS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

new to advoiding HFCS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dancefever77

new to advoiding HFCS Empty
PostSubject: new to advoiding HFCS   new to advoiding HFCS Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 12:18 pm

I am reading "you on a diet" one of the Dr Oz books i am not big on media advice or Oprah book club junk but this book cough my attention and the information on HFCS was shocking to me

I am in the process of eliminating it completely from my diet and my husband is too

This junk (HFCS) is in EVERYTHING!!!!

I do drink and eat products with artificial sugar, I was considering trying to eliminate this too but for now I think I will stick with one thing at a time.

What do you consume if not HFCS or artificial sugar??? I guess just regular sugar but at the same time i am sticking to my new years resolution- working out and eating right. My goal is to lose 50 lbs so artificial sugar may have to be "ok" for now......

I am interested to see how I feel in one month after getting rid of HFCS.

My shocker food to avoid-cool whip- not only does it have HFCS but it also contains hydrogenated oil!!!
Back to top Go down
subduedjoy

new to advoiding HFCS Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to advoiding HFCS   new to advoiding HFCS Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 12:01 am

I find that Stevia has been helping me with sugar cravings. Every time I find myself craving sugar, I dip my finger in some Stevia powder and taste a tiny bit of Stevia. It tastes horrible and generally ends my sugar craving on the spot.
Back to top Go down

new to advoiding HFCS
Page 1 of 1