Stop HFCS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stop HFCS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BBQ and Salad dressings

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Amy K

BBQ and Salad dressings Empty
PostSubject: BBQ and Salad dressings   BBQ and Salad dressings Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:14 am

I found that Bullseye BBQ sauce (original) does not have HFCS and it's even advertised on the bottle. Also, Newman's Own Dressings are HCFC free!
Back to top Go down
tera4

PostSubject: my   BBQ and Salad dressings Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 1:39 pm

good post
Back to top Go down
http://custom-essay-writing-service.org/essay-writing-help.php
jenniel14

PostSubject: Bullseys BBQ now contains HFCS   BBQ and Salad dressings Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 12:26 pm

Hi I'm new to this forum but wanted to share that Bullseye BBQ sauces all now contain HFCS. I picked up a bottle to buy the other day and for some reason looked at the ingredients. I was shocked to see HFCS as the FIRST ingredient. We had been buying it because it was one of the only ones available that didn't contain HFCS. I emailed Kraft about this and this was their response:

Hello Jennie,

Thank you for visiting kraftfoods.com and for sharing your comments with us.
I am sorry you were dissatisfied with the product you purchased.

Kraft uses high quality ingredients and has stringent manufacturing and quality standards for all our products. Our ingredients must meet all FDA (Food and Drug Administration) requirements and have been clearly demonstrated by scientific studies to be completely safe as used.

I'll be sure to pass your comments along to our research and development staff.
Thank you again for taking the time to share your thoughts.
Kim McMiller
Associate Director, Consumer Relations

~~TLXEA_23911812~~N
------------------------------------------------------------------
I picked up a bottle of Bull'sEye Original and the ingredient list showed that it DOES contain High Fructose Corn Syrup

FDA requirements? <eyeroll> Yeah we all know that they aren't looking out for us consumers, they are looking out for big business.

So now off to find another HFCS free BBQ sauce... Or I guess I could start making my own. Any suggestions are welcome! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BBQ and Salad dressings   BBQ and Salad dressings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BBQ and Salad dressings
Page 1 of 1