Stop HFCS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stop HFCS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ask at the Restaurants

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brenda

Ask at the Restaurants Empty
PostSubject: Ask at the Restaurants   Ask at the Restaurants Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:40 pm

I have just started asking the restaurants either by calling ahead or when I get there. I tell them my daughter is highly allergic and I need to know. Some places don't know, but most places can find out. You also find out that a lot of places are serving frozen items not made from scratch. If we all start doing this the restaurants will take notice and provide foods free from HFCS. Also beware a lot of restaurants will list cranberry juice on the menu when it is really cranberry cocktail with corn syrup. Always ask is it 100% juice to be sure bounce
Back to top Go down
kaspersky1

PostSubject: Re: Ask at the Restaurants   Ask at the Restaurants Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 8:38 pm

At this point, the judge rapped the courtroom to silence and called both counselors to the bench. In a very quiet voice, he said with menace, "If either of you asks her if she knows me, you'll be in jail within 3 minutes!"
Back to top Go down
kaspersky1

PostSubject: Re: Ask at the Restaurants   Ask at the Restaurants Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 8:41 pm

"Now wait a minute, son," said the fire chief. "Where are all these fire hoses coming from?"
The new firefighter answered, "The same place where all of the fires are coming from, chief."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask at the Restaurants   Ask at the Restaurants Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ask at the Restaurants
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stop HFCS :: Share with us your Tips :: Eating Out Tricks-
Jump to: