Stop HFCS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stop HFCS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Glad to be here!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CKGilbert

Glad to be here! Empty
PostSubject: Glad to be here!   Glad to be here! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 11:53 am

My name is Chris Gilbert, and I am an attorney in Houston, Texas. I am currently involved with other lawyers in representing clients against certain food and beverage companies proclaiming their wares to be "all natural" when they, in fact, include HFCS. I put that out there in the interest of full disclosure and to perhaps explain my passion for this subject.

I ran across your site because I have a rather picky toddler and we work hard to keep HFCS out of our diets. A google search for "foods without high fructose corn syrup" led me to your site, and I appreciate your time and effort in forwarding this cause. As long as the inept bureaucrats at the FDA continue to promote the misinformation of the corn growers lobby, the general public will continue to believe HFCS to be "safe". Since I've been working to eliminate HFCS from my diet (over the last 3 months or so), I've lost 20 pounds! By chance, I met a Londoner (also named Chris Gilbert) last month who said he gains 20 to 30 pounds every time he comes to the states and attributes it to HFCS as well.

Anyhow, I'm glad to be here and encourage everyone to keep up the good fight - not only for your health but for the health of our future generations!

Regards,
Chris
Back to top Go down
Elaine/Admin
Admin

Glad to be here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glad to be here!   Glad to be here! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 4:15 pm

Welcome to the site and thank you for your post!

I too am very concerned that HFCS has been recently ok'd as "natural". I'm thrilled to death that there are lawyers involved with this issue!!

Thank you so much for posting! It is so encouraging for me to know that folks in the legal profession are concerned about HFCS and keeping our food safe for consumption.

Thank you again for your post!
Back to top Go down
https://stophfcs.aforumfree.com

Glad to be here!
Page 1 of 1