Stop HFCS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stop HFCS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Question and introduction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Just@19

Question and introduction Empty
PostSubject: Question and introduction   Question and introduction Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 11:04 am

I'm 19 and recently have gone for testing for Crohnes Disease, had a colonoscopy, and was finally diagnosed with Irritable Bowel Syndrome. I haven’t been able to figure out what triggers the embarrassing, emergency but it may be HFCS. I recently thought it was caffeine but when I went caffeine free, Root beer triggered another attack. Then someone suggested it was the HFCS in the soda, mayo, and ketchup I was consuming, so hopefully now I have figured it out and my bowels will be at rest. Being 19 and already having to worry about where the closet restroom is very embarrassing and I always seem to ruin a good time. I plan on following this websites list of non-HFCS foods and see where that takes me. Any other suggestions? Sad
Back to top Go down
subduedjoy

Question and introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question and introduction   Question and introduction Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 12:02 am

Yes. I get horrible IBS from HFCS. I also have an IBD, UC, so it is absolutely imperative that I don't consume HFCS.
Back to top Go down

Question and introduction
Page 1 of 1