Stop HFCS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stop HFCS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All of Oroweat breads now HFCS free!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
co2h2o

All of Oroweat breads now HFCS free!!! Empty
PostSubject: All of Oroweat breads now HFCS free!!!   All of Oroweat breads now HFCS free!!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 1:51 am

A few months (a year?) back I wrote Oroweat a nice little note a few months (a year?) telling them how surprised and disappointed I was to discover that many of their breads contained HFCS and pleaded with them to consider removing it.

I always forget which ones have it and which don't and when one flavor is on sale I always have to double check the labels. It didn't sink in right away, but I wasn't encountering HFCS as often in recent weeks and didn't think much of it.

Then lo and behold today I get a letter from Oroweat saying basically thanks for sharing your concerns awhile back.... we've listened to consumers and have removed HFCS!! Along with this fantastic news were two coupons for a free Oroweat product each. Such a sweet bonus!

I wanted to share the good news and encourage everyone to not only patronize Oroweat but to spread the word to your HFCS-loathing friends! bounce

I wish the news was more widespread.... I bet Oroweat would pick up tons of business if they did a little to spread this news http://www.pegasusnews.com/news/2008/nov/04/fort-worth-based-oroweat-cuts-out-all-high-fructos/
Back to top Go down

All of Oroweat breads now HFCS free!!!
Page 1 of 1