Stop HFCS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stop HFCS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Artical in Womens's World Magazine

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wmcintosh47

Artical in Womens's World Magazine Empty
PostSubject: Artical in Womens's World Magazine   Artical in Womens's World Magazine Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 11:46 pm

Hi, Name is Willi. Age 61 and 100 pounds over my weight limit. Have been fighting this problem most of my life. I bought a magazine today that says a medical school in Texas has found the cure for Obesity. The artical states that HFCS causes people to pack the weight on at warp-speed and that half the sugar grams listed on a food labels are from fructose. The cure is to read all labels prior to buying any food product. Sounded simple to me but I wanted to know more about HFCS and found this site in my search. Printed the list of foods that are HFCS free. Thanks. Will post more later.
Back to top Go down
Elaine/Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Artical in Womens's World Magazine   Artical in Womens's World Magazine Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 12:21 pm

Hi Willi,

Thank you for posting. I would love to read that article if you are able to post a link.

I do need to update my list and hope to have that done latter in the week, so please check back.

Folks have been terrific about sharing their findings.

Thanks again for visiting our message boards!

Elaine
Back to top Go down
https://stophfcs.aforumfree.com
melonhead

PostSubject: Re: Artical in Womens's World Magazine   Artical in Womens's World Magazine Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 1:45 pm

Hi Willi, I'm 56 and was almost 80 lbs overweight at this time last year. I've lost 40 over the year, without giving up sweets.

The use of HFCS really took off in the 1980's. Right about the time we had the "New Coke" controversy, all the soft drink bottlers started using HFCS. Don't look at me, I drank diet sodas even then, LOL.

These days I find myself making stuff I had no idea I would. My next projects will be sweet pickles and maybe guava jelly. Who knew this would be so much work? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Artical in Womens's World Magazine   Artical in Womens's World Magazine Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Artical in Womens's World Magazine
Page 1 of 1