Stop HFCS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stop HFCS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Also allergic to corn

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MzHartz

Also allergic to corn Empty
PostSubject: Also allergic to corn   Also allergic to corn Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 10:28 am

I'm also allergic to corn (amongst other things). Like a previous poster, I'm not severely allergic, but my body definitely rejects it and I'm miserable until it's gone from my system.

Although life is harder now (I found out about the allergy about 2 1/2 years ago), I'm kind of grateful for it. I'm certainly healthier.

It's thought that people with allergies become allergic to the things that they are exposed to the most. If that's the case, I'm sure foods loaded with corn syrup are to blame for my allergies.

In addition to HFCS and corn syrup, other common ingredients I avoid are: dextrose, glucose, food starch, vegetable oil, and xanthan gum.
Back to top Go down
Elaine/Admin
Admin

Also allergic to corn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Also allergic to corn   Also allergic to corn Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 3:44 pm

Hi MzHartz

Welcome to StopHFCS boards.

I look forward to hearing about your food findings since you have 2.5 years of experience. I still find myself forgetting to read a label now and then.
Back to top Go down
https://stophfcs.aforumfree.com

Also allergic to corn
Page 1 of 1