Stop HFCS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stop HFCS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Does anyone know of any infant acetaminophen without HFCS??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
aleciabauersears

Does anyone know of any infant acetaminophen without HFCS?? Empty
PostSubject: Does anyone know of any infant acetaminophen without HFCS??   Does anyone know of any infant acetaminophen without HFCS?? Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 7:45 pm

I'm looking for infant's acetaminophen withhout HFCS. Infant's tylenol used to not have it, but they have added it within the past year and of course didn't alert anyone of the inactive ingredient changes.
Back to top Go down
happycampers

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know of any infant acetaminophen without HFCS??   Does anyone know of any infant acetaminophen without HFCS?? Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 9:49 pm

Don't know if I'm much help or not, but Wal Mart's Equate brand of acetamenophen also has HFCS. Their Equate ibuprofen (like Advil) doesn't have it (corn syrup, but not HFCS).
Back to top Go down
oceaniis

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know of any infant acetaminophen without HFCS??   Does anyone know of any infant acetaminophen without HFCS?? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 10:45 pm

here in Canada there is a Motrin that is sugar and dye free ; but I don't have any to check the label right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know of any infant acetaminophen without HFCS??   Does anyone know of any infant acetaminophen without HFCS?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does anyone know of any infant acetaminophen without HFCS??
Page 1 of 1