Stop HFCS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stop HFCS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Greetings from Elaine/Webmaster

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Elaine/Admin
Admin

Greetings from Elaine/Webmaster Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from Elaine/Webmaster   Greetings from Elaine/Webmaster Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 7:51 am

I first learned about HFCS about a year ago. At first it was tough finding food that did not have this ingredient, but after awhile it becomes pretty easy. We all seem to be feeling much better! There has been some weight loss too.

It has also been a deciding factor in moving to simpler foods. We now mostly shop for natural or organic products, and we stay away from most pre-packaged stuff. Oddly, this change in habit seems to be helping our grocery bill!
Back to top Go down
https://stophfcs.aforumfree.com
happycampers

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Elaine/Webmaster   Greetings from Elaine/Webmaster Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 9:45 am

Hi! This is a great new addition to the site. I look forward to reading everyone's tips, ideas, and questions. Thanks for starting the thread on the DIS and for your site. I have been learning a lot and am making changes in what I buy.

I went on a field trip with DS' class. One of the areas in the place we visited included a pretend grocery store. DS was pretending to read the labels to make sure there wasn't any HFCS in the items he put in his basket. LOL
Back to top Go down
Elaine/Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Elaine/Webmaster   Greetings from Elaine/Webmaster Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 9:50 am

Hi HappyCampers!

Thanks so much for posting. It's a little nerve racking trying to start a brand new message board, and seeing just your sign-on! affraid

That's too cute about your daughter reading the labels!

Please feel free to share (make yourself at home here) and thanks again for creating a User ID.
Back to top Go down
fen_tiger

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Elaine/Webmaster   Greetings from Elaine/Webmaster Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 6:54 am

Hi Elaine -

excellent job on the site and the message board!

I will definitely check in on a regular basis.

Thanks for doing this - I think more people are becoming aware of HFCS and are looking for alternatives.

Fen Tiger (Lisa)
Back to top Go down
ldw115

ldw115

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Elaine/Webmaster   Greetings from Elaine/Webmaster Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 7:36 am

Hi Elaine and everyone else!!

I'm glad to see a forum, I think it will be a great addition.

Thanks again, this will be terrific!

ldw115 (lisa)
Back to top Go down
Elaine/Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Elaine/Webmaster   Greetings from Elaine/Webmaster Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 8:24 am

Thank you all for posting and creating a user ID.

I look forward to a lot of input and sharing! Please let your friends know about this site and the message board!

Thanks!
Elaine
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Elaine/Webmaster   Greetings from Elaine/Webmaster Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Elaine/Webmaster
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stop HFCS :: Welcome to the Message Boards! :: Please Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: