Stop HFCS

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The dog, cheered on, keeps coming.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kaspersky1

PostSubject: The dog, cheered on, keeps coming.    Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:33 pm

Now, these two Rocket Scientists do take into consideration that they want to place the stick of dynamite on the ice at a location far from where they are standing (and from the new Navigator truck), and they don't want to take the risk of slipping on the ice when they run from the lit dynamite fuse and possibly go up in smoke with the resulting blast. They light the 40-second fuse and throw the dynamite as far away as they can.
Remember a couple of sentences back when I mentioned the vehicle, the guns, and the dog??
Let's talk about the dog: it's a highly trained Labrador used for RETRIEVING. Especially well trained at retrieving things thrown by the owner. You guessed it, the dog takes off at a high rate of doggy speed on the ice and captures the stick of dynamite with the burning 40-second fuse about the time it hits the ice. The two men yell, scream, wave their arms and wonder what to do now. The dog, cheered on, keeps coming.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The dog, cheered on, keeps coming.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1