Stop HFCS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stop HFCS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just saying hi

Go down 
AuthorMessage
icerose

Just saying hi Empty
PostSubject: Just saying hi   Just saying hi Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 7:55 am

I discovered I was corn syrup intolerant about three days before Halloween. This was about three weeks after I discovered I was a celiac. After going through that, I realized how pervasive corn syrup really is. there wasn't a single candy out there without corn syrup. Even if I could avoid the gluten and the milk, I couldn't avoid the corn syrup and still buy it.

So I decided to create my own candy making book which will bet titled "For the Love of Candy." Everything will be corn syrup free and there will be alternatives that don't have milk, gluten, soy, or nuts either. Until my sister and I are able to complete the book we will be posting a few of the recipes here. http://culinaryinfusions.blogspot.com/ We have corn syrup free lollipops up and soon we will have jellies there as well. I hope we are able to help each other through this transition and be able to enjoy the things we love.
Back to top Go down

Just saying hi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stop HFCS :: Welcome to the Message Boards! :: Please Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: