Stop HFCS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stop HFCS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hope someone can help

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
miche

Hope someone can help  Empty
PostSubject: Hope someone can help    Hope someone can help  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 6:29 pm

Hi , my name is Micheline, I live in Ontario , I am wondering if any of you get esophegal spasms and upper back pain scapular from fructose , I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia but after many years of paying attention to my symptoms I came to realise that frucose always trigger my upper body pain , can anyone relate ? I had pretty well eliminated that kind of pain from avoiding apples raisins , onions clove as a spice , etc , I had all of the above in the last ten days and the pain has been unbelievable , including being sick to my stomach , I react to all fructose not just HFC , it leaves me with profound fatigue also , anyone else with my symptoms ? I would appreciate your input , also does anyone know of a canadien bread without fructose as an ingredient , pita is pretty safe but it gets a bit boring .
Back to top Go down
subduedjoy

PostSubject: Re: Hope someone can help    Hope someone can help  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 11:38 pm

You can get tested to see whether or not you have fructose malabsorption.
Back to top Go down
CLH

PostSubject: Re: Hope someone can help    Hope someone can help  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 2:07 pm

Hi,

This is actually the first I heard of someone having problems with digesting Fructose, but it mades since it a sugar and there are people with Lactose intolarance which is a milk sugar. Below is a wedsite I found when googleing Fructose malabsorption.

It a site from the Unv. of Virginia Healthsystem Low Frutose Diet.

http://www.healthsystem.virginia.edu/internet/digestive-health/nutrition/low-fructose-diet.pdf

Good luck and maybe the site can help.

CLH study
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hope someone can help    Hope someone can help  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hope someone can help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stop HFCS :: Welcome to the Message Boards! :: Please Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: