Stop HFCS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stop HFCS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi There

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
thetenthkey

Hi There Empty
PostSubject: Hi There   Hi There Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 9:35 am

I'm new to this site. I am thrilled there is actually a site filled with people who are as passionate (and militant) as I am against this poison. I never miss the chance to inform people about HFCS. The hardest ones to convince are the ones who say "I read where they say that it's the same as sugar and is fine in moderation". I had had SEVERE, constant heartburn for years until I started paying attention to what I ingested. There was one common ingredient...HFCS. I eliminated it from my diet and am now heartburn free. The only time it returns is if I accidentally unknowingly eat/drink something that has HFCS or corn syrup solids (same thing, just in solid form) in it. This stuff is a poison, and I firmly believe that if this chemical were to be completely eradicated from our foods, you would see a vast improvement in all over health of everyone. Does anyone else notice the correlation between manufacturer's use of HFCS and the "sudden" prevalence of heartburn/indigestion medicines out there?? If you research, you will notice that there is definitely a relation. It's all related. Manufactures add this stuff to food, it causes problems, drug manufacturers see a money-making opportunity...
"Let's make a medicine to get rid of the heartburn so people keep eating/drinking this poison instead of eliminating it from the diet". It's like giving someone a breathing treatment instead to tell them to stop smoking...it's all about the money! I for one am not falling for it.
Back to top Go down
subduedjoy

Hi There Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi There   Hi There Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 11:51 pm

I agree. I think we would see a vast improvement in our problem with obesity too.
Back to top Go down

Hi There
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stop HFCS :: Welcome to the Message Boards! :: Please Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: