Stop HFCS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stop HFCS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

looking for hfcs free Iced Green tea ??????

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nishvik

looking for hfcs free Iced Green tea ?????? Empty
PostSubject: looking for hfcs free Iced Green tea ??????    looking for hfcs free Iced Green tea ?????? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 1:48 pm

I am like this huge lover of iced tea and i jus found lipton's green tea.......but to my dismay i found
it contains hfcs......so lookin for other healthier option...

also i was attracted to the lipton iced tea as it had this green tea with natural lalbel on it....

Help from u guys would b like helpful to me

Stay Healthy n happy
Back to top Go down
kookykrazee

PostSubject: Re: looking for hfcs free Iced Green tea ??????    looking for hfcs free Iced Green tea ?????? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:22 am

Check out Honest Tea, depending on the flavor, it uses either honey or sugar and they are lightly sweetened.

I have seen bottles of Lipton tea, unsweetened, but they are few and far between, also not green tea Sad

Another option for a different kind of tea is Market Spice Tea. They are based, here in Seattle, unsweetened, but it's good orange cinnamon spice tea.
Back to top Go down
kingstone

PostSubject: Re: looking for hfcs free Iced Green tea ??????    looking for hfcs free Iced Green tea ?????? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 8:59 am

Check out Honest Tea, depending on the flavor, it uses either honey or sugar and they are lightly sweetened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: looking for hfcs free Iced Green tea ??????    looking for hfcs free Iced Green tea ?????? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

looking for hfcs free Iced Green tea ??????
Page 1 of 1