Stop HFCS

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

YouTube Video - Sugar: The Bitter Truth (HFCS)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
bdautotech

PostSubject: YouTube Video - Sugar: The Bitter Truth (HFCS)   Mon May 17, 2010 1:14 pm

Hi,
I am new to the forum so this might be old information for most of you, but I wanted to share this video just in case it had slipped through the cracks.
This was the factor that pushed my wife and I over the edge and gave us the facts we needed to understand the devastating effects of HFCS. It's 90 minutes long, and full of a lot of scientific data, but well worth watching.
It's called 'Sugar: The Bitter Truth' and it deals almost entirely with the effects of HFCS on the human body. It is presented by University of California Professor of Pediatrics Robert H. Lustig MD and he makes an excellent scientific case for the complete elimination of HFCS from our diets, in fact he specifically labeled it as a poison.
After watching this video my wife and I systematically went through the fridge, pantry, and even our medicines (yep, it's in there too) and threw away anything that had HFCS or was even remotely suspect.
It's good stuff, enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBnniua6-oM
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jukido

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Video - Sugar: The Bitter Truth (HFCS)   Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:23 pm

bdautotech wrote:
Hi,
I am new to the forum so this might be old information for most of you, but I wanted to share this video just in case it had slipped through the cracks.
This was the factor that pushed my wife and I over the edge and gave us the facts we needed to understand the devastating effects of HFCS. It's 90 minutes long, and full of a lot of scientific data, but well worth watching.
It's called 'Sugar: The Bitter Truth' and it deals almost entirely with the effects of HFCS on the human body. It is presented by University of California Professor of Pediatrics Robert H. Lustig MD and he makes an excellent scientific case for the complete elimination of HFCS from our diets, in fact he specifically labeled it as a poison.
After watching this video my wife and I systematically went through the fridge, pantry, and even our medicines (yep, it's in there too) and threw away anything that had HFCS or was even remotely suspect.
It's good stuff, enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBnniua6-oM
i can't play video ??

bachelor degree
symptoms of stomach ulcer
Back to top Go down
View user profile

YouTube Video - Sugar: The Bitter Truth (HFCS)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1