Stop HFCS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stop HFCS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We love the Kashi products

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Elaine/Admin
Admin

We love the Kashi products Empty
PostSubject: We love the Kashi products   We love the Kashi products Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 3:16 pm

We have bought their cereals, cookies, and crackers. I have yet to try their granola bars.

Does anyone have a favorite Kashi product? I have to give the Oatmeal Raisin Flax cookies high marks! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://stophfcs.aforumfree.com
happycampers

PostSubject: Re: We love the Kashi products   We love the Kashi products Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 8:54 pm

I tried the Honey Almond Flax chewy granola bars just this morning. It was good except for one bite. I think that was just a REALLY BAD almond. Embarassed That was the only bar we've opened so far. Hopefully the others are fine.
Back to top Go down
kookykrazee

PostSubject: Re: We love the Kashi products   We love the Kashi products Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:30 am

Where should I start with Kashi products?

I enjoy most of their cereals, the granola bars, the crackers, the cookies...well, that above covers most everything.

I haven't tried the frozen meals from Kashi, but they are always sending me stuff to try and there really haven't been that many things that I haven't liked, to this point.

Go Kashi!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We love the Kashi products   We love the Kashi products Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We love the Kashi products
Page 1 of 1