Stop HFCS

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hello - Newbie

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sugarfree

PostSubject: Hello - Newbie   Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:13 pm

Hello, I'm a newbie, glad I found this site!

So, there are others out there that are HFCS intolerant! I thought I was the only one.

Basically, I found out I was lactose intolerant two years ago and even though I omitted dairy from my diet, I continued having pains in my stomach in addition to inflamation, cramping, and bloating. I did some research and then asked my gastro doctor for the HFCS breath test; this was done in the hospital where I drank the solution and then was allowed to bring the kit home; I was in the worse pain that I laid on my bathroom floor and cried, it was an experience I would never want to go through again!!!! I knew instantly that HFCS was a MAJOR problem.

Truthfully, my diet is pretty much sugar free except for a pinch here & there of the artificial sweetener in the pink packet (sweet & low), I eat very bland foods, it does get boring but I pay the price if I slip up. Not sure how this all started but ten yrs. ago, I had one large gallstone and had my gall bladder removed; it wasn't long after when I started having stomach spasms after I ate a heavy meal.

Thanks for listening!
Sugarfree
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Hello - Newbie
Page 1 of 1