HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Block upto 500 Calories per meal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
p_ashwinram

PostSubject: Block upto 500 Calories per meal   Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:06 pm

NutriliteŽ Carb Blocker 2

The first supplement to help block absorption of both sugars and starches. It works by inhibiting the activity of digestive enzymes whose job is to break down carbohydrates for your body to absorb and store as fat. Your body still benefits from the vitamins, minerals, and fiber in the foods you eat.

Carb Blocker is a natural, ephedra-free dietary supplement that's made from fermented soy and white kidney bean extracts. It can be a great addition to your sensible weight-loss plan that includes eating healthier, smaller portions and exercising more often.

You can purchase it from the below link
http://apammi.qhealthzone.com/products/product.aspx?itemno=100193

For further queries contact me at p_ashwinram@yahoo.com

- Ashwin
Health & Wellness Consultant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaspersky1

PostSubject: Re: Block upto 500 Calories per meal   Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:39 pm

Tech Rep: "Please excuse me if I seem a bit stumped, it's because I am. Did you receive this as part of a promotion, at a trade show? How did you get this cup holder? Does it have any trademark on it?"
Caller: "It came with my computer, I don't know anything about a promotion. It just has '4X' on it."
At this point the Tech Rep had to mute the caller, because he couldn't stand it.
The caller had been using the load drawer of the CD-ROM drive as a cup holder, and snapped it off the drive.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Block upto 500 Calories per meal
Page 1 of 1